Maziply Toys is one of the largest interactive toy stores in the United States. Besides a huge selection of toys, the 20,000 square foot facility offers attractions such as laser tag, ride-on plush, BEAM virtual playground, and even a mirror maze.
Our mission is to bring joy to children with fun and inspiring toys while also bringing out the inner-child of adults.
We are a member of the American Specialty Toy Retailing Association (ASTRA).
The award-winning toy store has multiple business channels that include in-store sales, events, online stores, and third-party sites. We are also currently researching the idea of designing and manufacturing our own products.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are fun to be around and that have a truly outgoing personality. We pride ourselves on our award-winning customer service and need someone who can live up to that expectation. A toy enthusiast would also get bonus points!
This is a part-time position, which may have the opportunity in the future for full time.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Cash Handling
- Responsible for sales goals
- Monitor safety
- Following health guidelines
- Provide demonstrations
- Running attractions
- Keeping the attractions clean and maintained
- Interactions with customers and helping them
- Communicating safety requirements for attractions to customers
- Building relationships with our customers
- Sales and service while providing superior customer service
- Stocking product and keeping the location looking fresh and fully stocked
- Shipping products to customers from our online sales
- Data entry for our website and third party sales
- Any other tasks or projects requested by management
- Having fun is an absolute must, whether with other team members or our customers.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualified candidates should have the following skills or abilities:
- Works well with children
- Outgoing and approachable personality
- Great communication skills via phone, email, and chat
- Ability to clearly follow instructions
- High level of organization and the ability to prioritize.
- Sense of urgency
- Communication skills
- Computer strength and the ability to learn new software
- Ability to take direction
- The ability to stand, bend, and kneel throughout an entire shift
- You may be required to lift boxes up to 50 lbs or more.
Paid training will be provided. It is our philosophy that training is an ongoing event that should always be present.