Kingston Collection’s Holiday Shopping Guide
Kingston, MA – This year more than ever, planning and research must take place this holiday season. Kingston Collection has created a Holiday Shopping Guide to make your family’s traditional shopping experience safe and memorable.
Safety: Your safety is our number one priority. Kingston Collection is taking the necessary steps to ensure your safety as well as our employees by following guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Massachusetts State, and Plymouth County. Click here to learn more about our comprehensive safety and sanitizing measures. Safety is a shared responsibility, and guests must follow the Healthy Shopper Guidelines.
- Wear a mask: Per MA State mandate, a mask must be worn at all times while visiting Kingston Collection. The mask must cover your nose and your mouth.
- Social distance: Stay at least six feet from others that are not in your party.
- Use hand sanitizer: Hand Sanitizer is placed throughout the property on the digital directories for guests to use.
- Follow the directional prompts: To keep traffic flowing in the same direction, guests are asked to follow the directional signage placed on the doors and floors throughout the property and stay to the right while walking.
- Stay Home: If you are sick, have a fever or show any COVID symptoms, please stay home. Guests and employees with a temperature greater than 100.00°F or who has flu-like symptoms will not be permitted to visit the property.
Shop Early: Many retailers have already kicked off their Black Friday deals to help alleviate crowds and long lines. Kingston Collection strongly encourages everyone to shop early.
- Research is key! Many deals happening now, will be the same ones offered on Black Friday and can be found at kingstoncollection.com/sales/.
- Create an itinerary to identify the most efficient route while following social distancing markers.
Thanksgiving: Kingston Collection will be CLOSED for Thanksgiving to allow employees time with their families and a chance to re-charge during the most active shopping season of the year. We will reopen at 7am on Black Friday morning. Please note, anchor store hours may vary.
Black Friday: If you must shop on Black Friday, research and plan your visit.
- Make time for food and refreshments to remain energized and hydrated. PiNZ and Charley’s Philly Steaks will be open to help fuel your holiday shopping trip. Remember masks must cover your nose and mouth.
- Make sure to visit the kiosks located throughout the property to support local, small businesses this year!
Santa Claus: Santa returns to Kingston Collection on Black Friday! To ensure everyone’s safety, new guidelines have been implemented for the Santa set including social distancing, face masks, and enhanced cleaning. Reservations are strongly encouraged with walk-up visits available as space allows throughout the day. Santa will be available to take photos on Black Friday 11am – 8pm. For Santa’s hours for the rest of the season, visit kingstoncollection.com.
The holiday season is the “most wonderful time of the year”, but it can also be stressful. As you navigate your way through this shopping season, with new social norms, Kingston Collection asks that you help spread smiles and joy by being patient and kind.